Sunday 20 April 2014

Easter snapshots

 
 


 


 

Easter. Holidaying on the beautiful British south coast, this is East Wittering beach on a gorgeous sunny morning. The boys loved running at and from the sea, collecting stones - we have a big pile outside the front door - and eating fish and chips (me too).

My current crocheting - this is a blanket from an issue of Mollie Makes. Using up all the odds and ends of double knitting in my stash.

And my current reading pile - feel this sums me up rather nicely! Sewing, crocheting, eating and music.

This week I also started Zombies, run!. It's similar to the NHS Couch to 5k programme which I previously completed last year, but returned to sitting on the sofa afterwards. This one trains you up to run from zombies and incorporates your own music, which I love. It's very motivating when you hear the zombies groaning in your ear - although I haven't found out yet what happens if they were to catch me....

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I love the Witterings, such a gorgeous stretch of coastline. That crochet looks very pretty indeed, I really like the colours you are using. Sounds like a good Easter break to me. x

    ReplyDelete